View Single Post
Old 02.20.2008, 04:46 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Why do we have to be 'against' racism? Isn't it a symptom of various inadequacies? Doesn't Jesus teach us to love our neighbour?

I'll extrapolate on an earlier point: it isn't a simple case of 'for' and 'against'. Wouldn't you be racist if you lived in Gaza? Or at least find it exceptionally hard not to be? Or if your entire experience of races other than your own was negative? Or if you were living on the shit end of apartheid-era [insert country of choice]? Or lived in the racially-prescribed underclass of [insert country of choice]? Do I need etcs?

you have lost me with your bullshit. of course we have to be against racism, for racism is the first step in which causes the issues in Gaza to begin with, it is zionist racism against arabs which perpetuates this issue. or apartheid, which was instituted by racist Euro-Afrikaans, against black south africans. If these groups become racist against their oppressors, it is only because of the racism inflicted agains them, and if the first instance or racism was erradicated at the start, then the latter would not even evolve. your arguments are far to circular my friend.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|