View Single Post
Old 02.20.2008, 04:36 PM   #35
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i think it is bitterly Ironic that instead of taking the opportunity to mash down racism, many people here just took the time to mash down me. why is that? couldn't they just have let it be, or contributed positively to the discussion against racism, you'd almost believe they were for racism, since they spent more time mashing down myself, and completely ignoring the issue. maybe they should become politicians, they are always good at using red herring arguments..

Why do we have to be 'against' racism? Isn't it a symptom of various inadequacies? Doesn't Jesus teach us to love our neighbour?

I'll extrapolate on an earlier point: it isn't a simple case of 'for' and 'against'. Wouldn't you be racist if you lived in Gaza? Or at least find it exceptionally hard not to be? Or if your entire experience of races other than your own was negative? Or if you were living on the shit end of apartheid-era [insert country of choice]? Or lived in the racially-prescribed underclass of [insert country of choice]? Do I need etcs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|