View Single Post
Old 02.20.2008, 04:27 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
to be honest, i'm not really sure how to respond to this, i didn't anticipate you answering a rhetorical question with the wrong answer.

i think it is bitterly Ironic that instead of taking the opportunity to mash down racism, many people here just took the time to mash down me. why is that? couldn't they just have let it be, or contributed positively to the discussion against racism, you'd almost believe they were for racism, since they spent more time mashing down myself, and completely ignoring the issue. maybe they should become politicians, they are always good at using red herring arguments..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|