View Single Post
Old 02.19.2008, 06:04 PM   #163
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
I'll take some time to read through the thread. But in the meantime: it must be scary to think that your little girl is interested in boys!

Is Evan 4? Why has it never registered with me that he's the same age as Kitty? She was 4 in January and she had a great party.

I'll post some pictures when I get the chance, but for now I can tell you that Kitty and Seth are both doing well. I'm off work all this week, so we're doing lots of stuff together.

Yesterday we went to the park and played Pooh sticks for the first time (corny I know). Seth is walking now, but still isn't saying any words (Kitty was saying loads by his age!).

Kitty is such a lovely girl, and is becoming really good company, by which I mean you can have conversations with her!

She's really getting interested in space at the moment. Watching a quiz show recently, she amazed her mother by very matter-of-factly answering the question, What is the biggest planet in the solar system?
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|