View Single Post
Old 02.17.2008, 02:24 PM   #11
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I love "jamming" with my 20 month old nephew. Today I had a feedback loop going on my pedalboard and he was turning effects on and off and adjusting them for different sounds and speaking gibberish into the mic. Good times.

Since there are experimental recordings made of elephants hitting drums, I'm sure there are some with children randomly playing instruments.

oh and I know a child is far different from a monkey, But the monkey hacking at the type writer will eventually write shakespeare right? Because my nephew was hacking a toddler keyboard the other day and played the first few notes of ode to joy in perfect timing. It was weird to hear in sandwiched between a bunch of seemingly random keyboard notes.

any good ones?
You should listen to this. It's Tony Conrad's son playing with a defective turntable when he was between 2 and 3 years old. Much as I like Tony Conrad, this CD is pretty much unlistenable, but the closest thing I can think to what you're talking about:

Sorry, having trouble with the picture, it should be Thuunderboy!
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|