Thread: Demonlover
View Single Post
Old 02.12.2008, 12:59 AM   #1
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
It's been a while...

I'm not sure if this really belongs in this section of the forum because it's not totally SY related (chabib, feel free to move this if you feel it necessary), but I saw Demonlover (that French film from a few years ago that SY did the background music for) over the weekend and was interested if anyone else saw it and what they thought of it...

Musically, the score was great...probably did a better job of capturing the on-the-edge mood of the film than any standard orchestral score could...

Plotwise, I felt it was interesting (though the French dialog was a bit of a hurdle) though I'm not quite sure how I felt about the ending.

Other thoughts/opinions?