View Single Post
Old 05.21.2006, 04:25 PM   #1
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I'm making a comp for my friend that is being isolated, and because of that, I have no idea what exact mood this person is in, although I'm sure it isn't a good one. I know some people like to listen to scary, wierd, depressing, etc. music when they are upset to be able to help them vent, but I also know that kind of music can really depress people too.

On the other hand, really stupid music- like say Scott Walker- Mathilde makes people like me laugh when I'm upset. Some people though would throw the CD player against the wall when hearing that kind of music and upset though.

So, how do I make a comp for someone who is probably in a really shitty mood but I have no way to tell exactly what shitty mood they are in?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|