View Single Post
Old 05.21.2006, 07:45 AM   #12
Dues
little trouble girl

Dues is a name known to allDues is a name known to allDues is a name known to allDues is a name known to allDues is a name known to allDues is a name known to all
1. What's my mood like right now?
Back Of Your Head [Cat Power]
"Couldn't park that fucking car / Couldn't part from you / Saw the back of your sweet mother's head / Now I know that she thinks I am dead"

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
The Vacuum Of Loneliness [Jon Spencer Blues Explosion]

3. What kind of person am I?
Dead In Love [Desert Sessions]
"I'm not afraid to let you kill me / I know no other way to fill your hollow bones / I'll fade into the shadows with you alone / So dead in love / Did ya hear my heart stop beating? / This is never enough / No, it's never enough / Until my heart stops beating"

4. Am I loved?
Mildred Pierce [SY]

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Going To Town [The Afghan Whigs]
"Go to town, burn it down, turn around / And get your stroll on, baby / I'll get the car / You get the match and gasoline"

6. What should I do with my life?
Secret Girl [SY]
"close your eyes make a wish / cross yourself / see yourself / feel yourself / scream once more / move yourself / across the floor / burn inside / between two walls / the advertisements say / the pleasure's ever lasting"

7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Waterloo Sunset [The Kinks]
"As long as I gaze on waterloo sunset, I am in paradise"

8. What is my best quality?
Soft As Snow (But Warm Inside) [My Bloody Valentine]

9. How does my sex life look?
Where It's At [Beck]

10. What's the meaning of life?
Untitled [Palace Music]
"Did you like the cake ?" "O, some of it was nice / I have made a cake like that / In my own home once or twice / Just as fine as that one / Which we had some of today / None of it was wonderful / Much morely okay"

11. What do people think of me?
John Brown [Masters Of Reality]

12. Would I make a good catch?
Nothing Like You [Sebadoh]

13. How crazy am I?
New Mama [Neil Young & Crazy Horse]
"New mama's got a sun in her eyes / No clouds are in my changing skies / Each morning when I wake up to rise / I'm livin' in a dreamland"

14. Will I have a good life in general?
O Street [Liam Hayes]
"Oh please, please, before you turn your ear / I've been living the dream that you're set out to live and I ended up here / But it's not everything you thought it should be"

15. Can she ever really love me?
Horses In My Dreams [PJ Harvey]

16. Can me and she ever be more than something?
2/15 [Bonny Billy And The Marquis De Tren]
"Drunk with the joy of singing I forget myself and call you my friend. I'm here to sing you songs. In your room I have a corner seat. In your world I have no work to do. My life can only break out in songs that have no purpose."

17. What's going to happen to me this week?
Superheroes Of BMX [Mogwai]

18. Where will I be a year from now?
4 + 20 [Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young]
"I, embrace the many colored beast / I grow weary of the torment, can there be no peace? / And I find myself just wishin' that my life would simply decease"

19. What is my biggest wish?
No Easy Action [Mark Lanegan Band]

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Cracker Jack [Ol' Dirty Bastard]
"Ash, bash, crash, sad ass"

21. How will I die?
100% [SY]
"but i been around the world a million times / and all you men are slime / it gone to my head / goodbye i am dead / wastewood rockers is time for crap / hey"

22. What will happen after I die?
Take Me To The River [Talking Heads]

23. How do my friends feel about me?
Willie Deadwilder [Cat Power]
"Willie was shot once in his mind / His cry out saved his life / The second time was through the heart / The doctor pulled the bullet from inside / He had a job to do, he thought / That's his way of life / To take that car and pick her up / To be a man for her / Broken down and cut in two"

The true test, after all, is to be like everyone else. Once that happens, he no longer has to question his singularity. He is free—not only of others, but of himself.

Dues is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|