View Single Post
Old 01.24.2008, 05:03 PM   #13
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I think it takes more time to do the downloading and searching and case/cover making than it does to just plunk down money at a store. Which is something I'd gladly do if these were more available. I'd special order them if it were possible. And I've had instances when I ordered off of ebay (some Basquiat prints) and never received anything. Also, if I order a vhs from ebay it's not like the band sees any of that money anyway.

I wanted to amend my post above though because I remembered that the Screaming Fields I put together wasn't from youtube and keepvid like I wrote previously. I recall now that the videos were all downloaded by myself from snooping the urls from when they used to be posted at this site. They are in quicktime and I think they were mpg and not mov files. But ah, oh cool, the rip is .avi and the total filesize is a bit larger, so I'll have to check it out.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|