View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 11:33 PM   #128
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Take a pint of water and boil. Add 4 dessert spoons of sugar. Add 2 dessert spoons of honey. Add the zest of 2 limes. Add the juice of four limes. mix well, so that the sugar is dissolved. Cool, freeze in cubes or whatever and enjoy.

The best ice cubes on earth, people. And my own recipe.

honestly, that sounds incredible. i'll have to try that . . . maybe even in liquid form (omitting the zest, of course).

i'm quite the tea expert if i do say so myself . . . try throwing one green tea bag and one peppermint tea bag in the pot with just enough sugar to coat the bottom of the pot, pouring boiling water over it and stirring and then letting it steep for a few minutes . . . try throwing some honey and/or half and half in when you pour yr. individual cup.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|