View Single Post
Old 01.18.2008, 01:29 PM   #123
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
a) i've already stated that whether there is a big crunch or not pending is debatable and that i believe there will be one

b) to dispute the fact that there is an unconscious is sophomoric. rather than tell you why i like jung more than freud, i'll just (perhaps annoyingly) Q&A myself:
what do you think psychology and comparative religion are? they are sciences.
your logic has more holes han a swiss cheese.

nobody is disputing the occurrence of the big bang here. it's just that you alone claim to know what was BEFORE it. which is an outlandish claim. if you wanna believe that in private, fine, but once you post it in public it's open for business.

now i'm not disputing "the existence of the unconscious", whatever maybe your definition of it, just your lunatic claim that it knows everything! at which i must, again, laugh.

PROVE ME WHAT WAS "BEFORE" THE BIG BANG, AND PROVE ME YOUR UNCONSCIOUS KNOWS BETTER THAN PARADE ITS LUNACY ON THE INTERNET, OH PROPHET, AND I'LL BELIEVE YOU.

i'm not "yelling", i'm just putting it all in caps so you don't miss the point.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|