View Single Post
Old 01.04.2008, 01:22 PM   #26
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I post on here mostly during work.

I'm a bastard when it comes to uploading, because recently my computer took a shit on me, and I lost everything I ever had stored. So essentially I'm useless in that department.

Oddly enough, this being an SY forum and all, I tend to avoid the music threads.

A. I would expound upon how much I love SY, but, well - I'm here, aren't I? I would assume that's a given.
B. I tend to get a bit overworked on occasion when it comes to the music debates, and then I rant and probably end up acting like a heinous bitch. So my avoidance is a preventative measure. Apologies to anyone I've ever offended in the past.

So I post other random, irrelevant shit in order to avoid making any contribution to society on work time. I spend most of the time poring over the threads, as I'm a voyeur, and I've developed a habit of constructing fictional biographies for the posters on this board (which are totally inaccurate but really amusing to make up).

Now that I've gotten the hang of this picture thing, I'm getting a bit too photo-happy.

Let's give Re-Run his due, shall we?

evil bitch, where are you?
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|