View Single Post
Old 12.20.2007, 11:07 PM   #13020
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
A semi-recent picture. I have since chopped off most of my hair. I have bangs now. It's the same sort of haircut that Madonna had when her hair was short.

The reflection of our light fixture makes it look like I'm wearing a crown.

Also, to participate in the current conversation topic, I don't care if a guy is tall. I'm only about 5'5 and it's great when they are around that height. It's not really a big deal. What I don't like is when I'm made to feel much smaller than I am by a tall guy. And I don't just mean in the actual difference between our heights. Perhaps a lot of tall guys tend to gravitate toward shorter girls because they like the feeling of being tall and in control, and having someone small and helpless to take care of. That just won't fly with me, unfortunately. So yes, shorter guys are more attractive, I believe.

Fucking sexy bitch in style and substance. Yes.
dionysusundone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|