View Single Post
Old 11.28.2007, 12:32 AM   #7
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
just got back. lemme tell ya it was fantastic.

i was two rows away from the front toward the left side. since i only had my shitty camera phone, i didn't get any piictures worth posting.

first band that played was dead confederate which i actually dug a lot even though their songs all sounded really similar. they played a cover of sonic youth's theresa's sound world, which i don't think they did justice to.

awesome color played after, and i don't really like them so i don't care.

it was the first time i saw dinosaur jr play and i was completely satisfied. they played songs from a great variety of their albums and played all the classics. i do wish they had lpayed bulbs of passion though, but whatever.

i'll write more tomorrow as im tired, and groar could probably give you a better acount of the show.
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|