Thread: Swans
View Single Post
Old 11.26.2007, 06:50 PM   #27
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I also love Children Of God though; it represents a great hybrid between the more violent Swans and the beautiful Swans.
Angels of Light are OK, but I wish he hadn't picked Akron/Family as his backing band.

the thing about swans is that they make me go back because i always have this sense that i'm missing something, not getting something. or maybe i'm a masochist.

except for children of god, that one i feel spent after listening to it, or at least i did. haven't heard it in forever.

and angels of light, judging from fan reactions and reviews, seem very spotty; but the new one is amazing, pretty much it's like cop but 180° apart in terms of ambience, lyrics and mood.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|