Thread: Krautrock
View Single Post
Old 11.22.2007, 12:43 PM   #16
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Please do. I've been searching from some Can Peel Session stuff. My friend had a tape in his car and it was ace but all he knew about it was that it was a Can Peel Session. I managed to download that Can Peel Session cd that was early 70's stuff but I don't think it is the same stuff. The stuff I remember hearing had a song that went "this is the DNA song" if my memory serves me correctly. Also I do recall some ace drumming so maybe it was the same stuff.

Also, I wouldn't say Faust Tapes was the best place to start with Faust. It's the easiest to get hold of an orig. vinyl of though. You should be able to find one for about a tenner if you hunt around whereas originals of the first 2 records go for way more. They have been reissued, the first one recently on Lilith (who did the No New York reissue), but the second one is a bit harded to find the reissue of. Both easily available on cd. Anyway, Faust-wise I would start with So Far or Faust IV.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|