View Single Post
Old 11.19.2007, 08:52 AM   #11
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
clouds/prayers for milk jane

clouds/prayers for milk jane - she hitched from wonderland to new freedom-- memory serves me fondly w/jane milk jane stealing wallets from rides dashboards. kicking coke machines busting phones - jane made LOVE cuz fucking was for dups - she was into hippie cumming to an END -- milk jane knew about punk before the magazine was called PUNK - where the fuck is milk jane milk jane - pot pot and chicken fried steaks and milkshakes - jane hitched everywhere - thats how i lost track - so i moved to newyork -- she liked anything - i liked onething: newyork - fuck l.a. - germs are OVER - milkjane probably could’ve loved the germs - probably desperately could’ve had germs burn and beat don bolles head to the wall stick nipple in his face, laff and leave him --stranded--. she’d do that to hippies - punkx would’ve been more fun - but she split - we split right before punk - she made a salad and ate it - she was into making salads and then hitching to this shit bar in brewster and we’d just fucking sit there and watch older fucks burn OUT -- i heard about the ramones but it was too late - milk jane kinda booked - was gone - maybe she would’ve held me back from the snob art soho circle of sput. --but that would’ve sukked - i needed to witness such now-white-SMASH -- milk jane is married dead happy burnt --write me mj read this in a bookstore one chance in a fuckingmillion - read this and write me . write me write me write me write me write me write me before its too late - before i lose everything i can hardly smell anymore - you were everything i can remember. and memory is nothing but the smell of your legs 1/2 drunk, no future, thai stick in the graveyard -

untitled

black hair patty waters 1966 patti smith 1974 black eye james chance 1978
black man schooly d 1985 black woman jeanne lee 1972 peace to be black free
to be black
out

ode to a nurse

belong
ing

to
nothing
I

underestimated