View Single Post
Old 11.13.2007, 03:59 AM   #60
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantgarde1
i second that motion. so apparently he doesn't just annoy me, that's good to hear. and norma j, do you post on the stones throw board to? cuz there's someone who does who has that b&w photo of the chick in her bra @ the doorway as their profile pic. i think their name is drella.

He used to entertain me but it's now tiring. It's the constant arguing he does with people, it's not even constructive. It's just random shit that goes on and on and too far, each and every time. He must have huge pupils and throbbing temples all the time, for sure. Angry guy.

And no, that's not me on that board. The photo is of Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol. Edie is dreamy, no doubt about it.