View Single Post
Old 11.06.2007, 03:59 AM   #27
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I'm working my way slowly through the book. It's not one that I've picked up and felt unable to put down, I tend to read just a few pages at a time and then pick up where I left off a few days later. Sometimes a typeface and heavy density of words can put me off a book, and that's the case with this one. Once I get past that, it's a very interesting and informative book. The stuff about the 18th century is actually very interesting in the view that it gives of Japanese culture generally. It's a shame that the book stops (historically) where it does, though, as I would like to be able to read about more contemporary Japanese music, stuff like High Rise, Boredoms and Haino.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|