View Single Post
Old 11.02.2007, 03:24 PM   #21
towerhamlets
little trouble girl

towerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's assestowerhamlets kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
The show was great. It had a lot of fun moments. The best for me was at the beginning when T had just come on stage. "You guys excited for Halloween." The crowd then did the usual cheering, yelling, etc. "Hey, you guys want to see my mask." T then ran backstage and came out with a skull mask with hair on it. He started making "scary" noises through the mic and then jumped into the crowd and was on the floor right next to me yelling and moaning. From that point on I knew it was going to be a great show. it sucked that I had to get up a 5 the next morning for work though.

Hey, you must've been stood right near me then. I was wearing a black & white houndstooth dress. That was such a good show. I took pictures at that show and the one in Visalia the next night; I'll try to post them in Sonic Sharing later.
towerhamlets is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|