View Single Post
Old 11.02.2007, 03:38 AM   #6
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
It was a good time, but sparsely attended. Two big shows at other venues, plus a lot of people were pretty much "partied out" after the previous evening's Halloween debauchery.
I'm just coming in right now. It's 3:30 AM.
I enjoyed the other two bands, and our set went well.
Kinski thanked us from the stage for letting them use our "awesome gear," which sounded great in sound check and for our set.
Then one of the amps cut out, and I had to get the backup head, which doesn't sound as good.
Then Chris, Matthew and Lucy each had successive pedal and cable problems beyond the initial amplifier failure. I was waiting to see if the drum set would explode just to top it all off.
They rose above it and played a great set anyway, but between the poor attendance and the gear I had arranged for them presenting technical difficulties, I felt pretty bad/stupid.

CHOUT was there though, and I got to meet his boss too.
Guy seems like a real slavedriver.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|