Thread: Live In Texas
View Single Post
Old 10.07.2007, 04:49 PM   #32
cdollaz
little trouble girl

cdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's assescdollaz kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androol
not at stubbs though. thats why ive never been to a night show there once in the ten years ive lived here. ive sat outside there before with sonic youth but other than that the only time i did go was for the free melvins show during the day for sxsw and the same exact thing happened to me. yeah stubbs is a magnet for everything thats wrong with this city, which is that its home to the second largest university in the world.

srsly its because stubbs is all ages. that has to be the only explanation. not to be an ageist or anything but thats the only real difference i can come up with shitty ten years of bands or not.

For SY, it wasn't under-21 kids that were the problem. And it wasn't college kids either. It was late 20's drunk dicks and their stoned whore girlfriends
cdollaz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|