View Single Post
Old 09.26.2007, 12:06 PM   #17
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
1 - How much do you take what you read on an internet site seriously? By that I don't mean whatever is music-related or information that you might be using for a research of some sort. I'm just curious because I'm never sure if someone is able to read inbetween the lines of some posts and make their own mind up without asking further questions, that's all.

2 - Is there anyone on this forum whose posts puzzle you to the extent that you don't know how to take them? It's just that when you get stuff reported to a moderator or whomever is looking after a forum, I'm not quite sure what to think about the motivation for doing that.

Blah blah blah.

1. I don't really know, not much really. Unless it has to do with music or the government. I tend to take serious posters a bit more serious (Toilet & Bowels, You, Nefeli, Nic Fit, etc.) than the not-so-serious posters (King_Buzzo... King_Buzzo... King_buzzo...)

2. No, not really.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|