View Single Post
Old 09.15.2007, 07:42 PM   #100
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
haha.

okay, well, the example i gave was slightly different than what tool fans actually say, but it's actually LESSER than what tool fans think about lateralus.. that EVERY FACET OF THE MUSIC AND SOUND AND LYRICS are composed as some sort of bible or something.. you just have to look it up yourself, it's fucking ridiculous. It's not beyond me to believe that SOME aspect of the music was composed to convey some "hidden meaning", but the riffs/time signatures/lyrics/song titles/song lengths/tracklisting numbers/etc ALL coming together to relate a million little truths? ... Holy shit, Tool MUST be geniuses. That's why it takes 'em so long to work on albums: they ain't working on songs, they're working on the hidden meanings!

See what I mean?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|