View Single Post
Old 08.30.2007, 02:57 PM   #19
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Also I don't allow good-looks as an excuse for being a dumbass. It's a lazy and dependent way of living your life.

It's not an excuse, but it does explain why no one really expects much of good-looking people (other than that they should stay good-looking).

When I think of people that I know, the ones who are the funniest and smartest weren't exactly the cutest kids. In grade school certain people teased me about my appearance, so I just tried to do well in school and make good jokes in class so that I sort of had that stuff to back me up. I don't think Miss Teen SC ever had to do that, but I also don't think she should receive all of the blame. I mean, her parents were probably just glad that they had a good-looking kid, and didn't really feel the need to encourage independent study.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|