Thread: Facts
View Single Post
Old 08.25.2007, 10:08 PM   #13
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
You know what annoys the fuck out of me? That every single person on every single god damn forum feels the need to express how much they think the forum sucks all the motherloving time.
Honestly, the "pointless thread" argument is bullshit. Sure, lots of people put pointless shit... but there's also countless more threads WITH a point. If all yr doing on a forum is talking about how lame it's gotten... leave... the satisifed ones will do quite well without you.
I agree and disagree. I think I could count on one hand the amount of threads that have a legit point to make. I mean they all have a point to some extent; everybody had a reason for starting it. But most are meaningless. That being said, I don't see the need to worry about it. That is the true essence of message boards; you can say whatever crap you want, and it doesn't really have to have a point. We aren't submitting these to the New York Times (or for the extreme left-wingers here, Adbusters) so feel free to projectile vomit any thought you have.

Note: I love using semi-colons, even when they aren't needed; it's just fun.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|