View Single Post
Old 08.16.2007, 09:32 PM   #1
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I ditched most of my SY tapes years ago since I already had them on vinyl/cd.

I found a Homestead copy of BMR the other day and I had to get it...It reminded me of taking a busride to downtown minneapolis when I was 14 to buy it at the only place I knew had it. An hour each way to buy one tape with my modest allowance.

I also found the Dirty Boots + 5 live tracks on cassette unopened, I don't think I've ever seen it on tape before.

Today I found the EVOL cassette on SST and had to get that too...I remember buying it at the Duluth MN Electric Fetus in July 1992...the first listen to that may be the most magical first time listening to an album I've ever had...It was dark and foggy that night in Virginia MN, and suited the music well, I immediately connected with it, which is rare.

I'm gonna find 'em all now again on cassette, and used tapes are pretty damn cheap in the stores now...I also have a cassette deck in my car.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|