View Single Post
Old 08.16.2007, 01:39 AM   #262
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
You've mentioned your guitars in the past...how many do you have? A bunch right? Still have that Rickenbacker? That was cool.
yeah i've got the rick still, with the cat stickers all over. 1/3 or so of those guitars are my boyfriend's guitars that i've kind of stolen and defiled.
edit: let's see here. these are the ones that actually belong to me:

my first ever guitar from when i was 11 or so was a squier venus, the one courtney love designed, in a nice surf green color. i still play it sometimes though it was collecting dust in my closet for a long time. then for christmas one year i got a strat in a nice pretty green color and it's got cat stickers on it and i put a bob dylan sticker on it as well.
then my dad gave me the thinline reissue and an epiphone dot because he never played them and thought i would get more use out of them i guess. then i bought a beat to shit acoustic for like $50 which i still have and put all kinds of stickers all over it.
and i have that jag (i'm not even gonna say how much that cost) and the rickenbacker and a new-ish fender acoustic and a thunderbird bass. any others belong to my boyfriend or are on loan to me.