View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 04:07 PM   #3
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91
is anyone going? i know they don't do advanced tickets so i'm wondering, if i go, how early i should get there. have never been to the stone. how big is it? i know i don't feel like getting there any earlier than an hour earlier. any advice appreciated from anyone who's ever been to the stone and knows how hard it is to get in. it was advertised in timeout with a little red star.

The place is tiny, real small. As a matter of fact I think it fits like 3 people: Me, My girlfriend, and one of My Friends who are going. If you show up and try to take one of our spots we will kill you and breakfeast with Thurston on the milky rich marrow from you're bones. Thurston has an excellent bib designed specifically for such purposes. He's a messy eater.

But seriously, its a very small venue, I'm showing up early.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|