View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 03:31 PM   #84
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i understand what tour and personal security are, they just are so rediculous for me that it is hard to comprehend. i suppose you have to feel important somehow.

what so they have desks and p.a.'s and things. i thought the music came from the sky and was magic and came out of knowhere.

you are talking to someone who has lived with a sound (p.a) man for several years and has toured, plays gigs and puts many of them on and has done for quite some time. and i am talking to a guy with a rather large ego and a silly job that seems to think that because he puts up security barriers knows something the rest of us dont.

I put up barriers?

Damn I never knew that

And if you are know the industry as well asl you say and live with a sound engineer why say p.a. not f.o.h desk?

As large as my ego is it pales into insignificance besides your b.s.

And if you knew what personal security was why did you have to ask earlier?

Let me guess, you were being sarcastic, was that the excuse you were going to come up with?
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|