Thread: awkward phases
View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 03:25 PM   #36
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i've always been awkward, but i guess it's endearing to people. even when i try my hardest to not be liked, people like me. hmph. i guess in 8th grade, i wore all black every day (i wasn't "goth" though, i didn't do anything else even remotely similiar to goth, just wore all black) and hang out WITH the goths.. i'd occassionally do gay things like paint my nails (not black!) when i was in high school.. i dunno why.. i just thought it was cool to not be like everyone else.. i mean, i dyed my hair purple and pink and stuff.. i think lots of people do that.. i dunno.. i wasn't doing it for attention, i did it because i thought people would love me alone.. haha.. my naive brain.. all it did was make punk kids coem up and go, "Yo dude rancid" .. i used to have panic attacks around large groups of people.. as that died down, so did my wanting to be so different..

plus, now i realize it doesn't fucking matter either way and i don't care nor does anyone care about anyone or anything and the way they look. so i'm still awkward. i just put myself in situations where i can handle it better perhaps.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|