View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 02:28 PM   #83
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
buffy kicked ass, gilmore girls is pathetic.

anyway sorry everyone got their hopes up for this crud. i guess i am immune to disappointments of this sort as i expected it all a long to be shit. i haven't watched it and frankly i won't even try.

i suppose this tv appearance fits nicely into the pop venture that is rather ripped. best wishes with MASSIVE sales. put coco through college. but i'm skipping this purchase.

Ummm... It didn't sound like they really promoted themselves with this appearance. Was their name mentioned on the show? Doesn't sound like it. Did they advertise the record? No. So what's the problem? And do you really think Rather Ripped is gonna sell more than their previous records... I mean like the single is totally overplayed, oh shit, they haven't released a single... or a television commercial, or wait an article in Rolling Stone, or anything... But yes, Sonic Youth are clearly trying to break into the big Pop Mainstream.... Can't wait to hear "Or" in car commercials...
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|