Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 08.12.2007, 03:05 AM   #818
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
I'm getting this fucker!:

I went to the guitar store and changed my Tele from consignment to a trade in...

They ordered me one of these amps directly from Fender.

I'm also getting a new Stereo Memory Man when they get 'em in and still have $300 store credit!!

I have this feeling that one day our pedalboards will align. Sort of like the planets aligning. I'm getting the SMM as soon as it comes out too.

BTW. . . anyone want to buy this guitar? 200 dollars shipped in the US (sorry non US guys and girls!)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1137637...7601382785654/
not in factory condition because I sanded the gloss off the finish and made it look a bit more rough and tumble and also sanded off the part of the guitar that says Ibanez.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|