Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 08.10.2007, 12:12 PM   #807
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Haven't posted here in a while. I have some pix of my gear though!

You can see my new(ish) 50 watt amp under the Hiwatt there. An Australian 'Ashton' amp. I hadn't heard of them either, but it sounds good.

In the way of pedals, recently I have only been rocking a Wah and a Tremolo pedal.. I'm keeping it simple for now. My phaser is somewhere.... and my blue box is broken again.

Here's some close ups of that Vox Ace I got off ebay:

I highly reccomend picking one up if you can, it plays like a dream. The action is great. That tele-deluxe-esque pickup has been installed since the guitar was made in the 70s, obviously, but the original neck pickup sounds just as good too. I can get some lovely sounds out of it.

looks kind of like a hagstrom. Is that a floating bridge tremolo?

The humbucker looks really out of place on that.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|