View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 01:05 AM   #58
noisemachine
100%

noisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's assesnoisemachine kicks all y'all's asses
Man that show sucks big time! The acting is crap, its horribly written, and nothing happens. Was there even a plot? What was going on? I couldn't really tell except for the stupid side plot that included all the bands (is that the only thing they could come up with to fit them in??). Anyways, what a waste...of time. I turned it off as soon as Sonic Youth had their 10 seconds, which wasn't soon enought. At least Yo La Tengo was in there for an additional 10 seconds.

Oh, and any "24" fans here? I was happy to see Mary LynnRajskub (Chloe on the show) in there doing her thing. Anyways, definitely an overall waste of time, but whatever.

noisemachine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|