View Single Post
Old 07.31.2007, 09:38 AM   #45
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
No, it's not justified. Me saying they're usually the same person is not saying they're "relatively okay" people. And I even said "they usually stay the same, good or bad". So, yeah.

I can't believe you can't tell when one of your girl friends is on her period. That blows my mind, actually. That gives more weight to my argument that I must really know girls... and it's not so much that girls become bitchier (because a lot don't), but they act DIFFERENT... usually... most girls really really act different... So, yeah..

Guys do go through puberty, but I'm not sure what that has to do with my point or whatever else. It doesn't seem very difficult for a guy to adjust to his voice cracking or growing hair on his balls.

And that's my point: I think puberty is more of a traumatizing burden on (most) girls. They have a tough time dealing with it. Before puberty, girls tend to be extremely sweet and kind-hearted and wonderful. And I think after years and years of dealing with all that stuff, they finally become wonderful people usually... I'm just saying that the teenage and early adult years seems to be when girls are the most scatterbrained and crazed. Just something I've noticed in my dealings with girls.

So yeah, I dunno, I don't think there's anything left to say. I'm no expert on girls, I'm just reporting a few facts and some stuff I've learned from dealing with a tons of girls. I'm no woman hater, I'm no misogynist, in fact I probably respect my girlfriend more than most dudes respect theirs (I've never cheated, I am honest to her even when it hurts, etc.).. so yeah. That's all.

I just think you have a gross misconception of how girls should and do act, and what is normal and what is not normal behavior in girls. When I was young, pre-puberty, I was very wild and extremely outspoken. I got good grades in school, but still managed to get in trouble a lot. When puberty hit I became more sedated, and that is basically how I am today. I know a lot of people who were the same way. Many are/were close friends of mine. I don't disagree with you when you say puberty changes people, I mean obviously that's true. What I am saying is that people respond to it in different ways. Not everyone is going to lose their mind. Some people finally learn to control theirs--and that includes girls.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|