View Single Post
Old 07.30.2007, 10:49 PM   #42
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
Also, may I just say, while I stand behind everything I've said thus far, that my initial response was obviously not meant to incite an argument. I just wanted to show you how ridiculous I thought you looked for trying to generalize and explain the behavior of young women. So don't project this man-hating agenda onto me when obviously it was done in jest, and in reaction to your own post which was basically what I said only in reverse.

Fair enough. However, I don't think it's ridiculous to generalize a woman's behaviour. By saying "girls are crazy", do you really need to go into detail? They're scatterbrained, illogical, a mess, crying, overemotive, etc etc etc etc etc etc forever. I figured I'd just say "they're crazy". I think most people know what that means.

And I don't think you're man-hating. I'm just saying, saying "all men are fuckin tards like you are" doesn't get your point across well either.

Just understand what I was trying to say, even if the words came off as weird. I understand what YOU're saying. So, I dunno what we're even arguing about honestly.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|