View Single Post
Old 07.27.2007, 06:37 PM   #91
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah man I sure am woman hating nerdy twat for liking to play video games where you have to read a little bit of text!!! oh man!!! i TOTALLY confirmed your suspicious!!!

seriously, stop being asinine. if i played games where i shot people and blew 'em up all day, i could be "just one of the good ol' boys"!? "man, he likes SHOOTING GAMES, i guess i can't accuse him of women-hating now!!!" that makes no sense. wait a sec, i like sports games afterall... so, i'm not a misogynist at all now!!! oh shit!

seriously, what you said makes no sense. and i KNOW what you're saying, i'm smart enough.. no, NERDY enough, apparently... to "get" what you're saying, but it still actually makes absolutely no sense. that's like saying, "Man, I love to read." And you go, "SEE? YOU'RE A WOMAN HATING NERDY TWAT CUZ YOU LIKE TO READ!!!!!!!!" Or if I go, "man, I love movies." And you go, "SEE? YOU'RE A WOMAN HATING NERDY TWAT CUZ YOU LIKE TO WATCH MOVIES!!!!!!!!!"

What you say just has no basis or argument to back it up... seriously, what does liking rpg's have to do with my thoughts on meg white? and, actually, what does women hating have to do with meg white? etc. I can hate a woman without being WOMEN-HATING. in fact, a few weeks ago, i defended women and said how women have it much worse than dudes do. but no, i'm just a woman hater because i don't like ol' no-talent flabbytits! see, that's the thing: I hate the white stripes. I don't like Jack or Meg. neither one. So, am I man-hating too?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|