View Single Post
Old 07.15.2007, 09:16 PM   #76
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
Aside from all of the bullshit, it was the best concert I have been to. I was four rows back (or so) and could see the stage fine........until the cameraman stationed himself in the dead center. Thankfully once the show started up, the crowd moved me around to all sorts places so I could gather many different perspectives of the show. I was mostly on the left near Lee and apparently a bunch of his hardcore fans (myself and groove(y) included.) After Silver Rocket, me and about ten other people raised our hands in the silver light and yelled his name. Thurston was shaking hell with his dancing. Steve crushed me by drumming to Cross the Breeze becuz it sent the crowd into a wild wave of violence. Kim got the people moving with kissability and the space age lighted Eliminator Jr. Mark Ibold also got a few shouts for playing in the best encore to followup DDN. The xperience was just fucking amazing. Meeting Steve and Thurston afterwards was great as well. I can't say enough about that night.

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|