View Single Post
Old 07.15.2007, 05:04 PM   #70
creepytrunkman51
empty page

creepytrunkman51 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I was met with similar stupidity from idiotic moshing.
My girlfriend and I waited outside the gates sicne 230 in the afternoon, making us the first people through the gate at 5.
We got up right in not quite front row, but close enough to touch the railing.
there, we waited for 4 hours to see SY play, only to have it ruined by idiotic behavior in under 20 minutes.
IT got so bad that some nice woman from the crowd had to help us out because doing it on our own would have been near impossible.
DDN has been my girlfriend's favorite album since she heard it on a tape she got from the library 3 years ago. It is also probably my favorite, but I try not to rank music.
We were both crushed (physically and emotionally) by the way this concert ended up.
Sonic Youth played an awesome show, but we couldn't enjoy it.
The only time we will ever get a chance to see somehting like this was ruined by an immature crowd of people. (The saddest thing is I think we were the youngest people there at 16, yet we had showed more common sense and maturity than the rest of the crowd)

I know this will sound stupid coming from someone as young as I am, but young people ruined this concert for me. When went to a concert in milwaukee last year at the pabst theater, we were met with a very calm crowd of people in which WE were the rowdiest people there.
The crowd there was all older people.

P.S. If the woman that helped us out sees this, thank you so much again. You saved us from some possible serious injury.
Everybody Else"
-Junkie's Promise.
creepytrunkman51 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|