View Single Post
Old 07.14.2007, 01:02 AM   #45
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
ladies and gents: so much to write about, so many things to say, so much excitement.

this post is dedicated to Dan, and the volounteering STAFF at the PITHCFORK fest and all of those persons who showed up to have a great time in wonderful Chicago, Illinois.

I had a blast. It is all I can say, for now. Most of the folks that came out and were not upfront in the first row like I was, seriously need to chill out: it is SONIC YOUTH, not fucking SLAYER. No fucking need to moshpit, for fuck's sake.

I am going to post a huge description of my whole day there. SONIC YOUTH keeps getting better and better and better. Today, and the day I met my girl: these are the best days of my life.

There is one only thing that bothers me as I am about to sleep, and I Wanna say it now. I saw a crude thing happening right beside me, to two wonderful persons that were trying hard to enjoy a concert that was almost ruined by those who think SY is a band for moshpits.

A very rude folk was bothering this couple and I mean, rudely. I am not posting their names, but she was dealing with a fucked up guy. She told her boyfriend, and - like any of you guys out there wouldhave certainly done - asked him what he was doing. The girl started getting loud about it, "stop touching me". The boyfriend went mad and punched the idiot in his face.

Blood followed, security came in, and the couple was taken away, while the idiot was left in there.

This was just not right. I saw the whole thing happening right next to me. These persons were trying to have a good time, and idiotic moshpit behaviour got them out of a splendid occasion to have fun.

That was bad and I feel for them, big time. I would have punched him if it was my girl.

Tomorrow I will post more. Thanx again to Dan, SONIC YOUTH, the laid back crowd that was harmlessly enjoying the show (Chase, Austin, the guy who rescued my credit card) and lastly to the CHICAGO POLICE for bringing me back home when I was wondering lost in town.

check out http://pitchforkmusicfestival.com for some more stuff...