Thread: POLYSICS!
View Single Post
Old 07.10.2007, 12:42 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i'd say start with eno or natural p. it has a wide variety of everything they do... the rockier side, the noisier side, the more electronic side, andf the poppier side..

since we're on the topic, i'll list the albums in order, including ep's but not singles...

1. a.d.s.r.m
2. 1st
3. kaja kaja goo
4. karate house
5. neu
6. live in japan
7. national p
8. lo-bits
9. now is the time!

of course, you cna throw hey bob my friend at the top since it's most of a.d.s.r.m and some of 1st... and you can throw polysics or die! on there except the re-recordings of old songs aren't as good usually.. my favorite
polysics songs are always on their singles for whatever reason.. check out the xct or each life each end singles for some good shit. also, poly-one, hiro's remixing alias, is AMAZING, really good remixes... the polysics 6-D remix record is also really good, there's a number girl remix on there that is mindblowing.. uhhhhh.. oh yeah, i also own pippippippipi p in the usa dvd, which is great.. i know it's out of print but it's worth looking for..

great band.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|