View Single Post
Old 07.05.2007, 05:32 AM   #106
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
what i think is funny about all these people freaking out about it leaking is that its all theyve talked about. at least myself and i dont remember any others who got it talked about anything except the music. which is what this thread was intended to be. not some million year old debate about downloading. as for him approving of it and for what its worth when i talked to steve in march he said for all he knew they would just email the next album. personally i think every single reason given to not hear it are completely arbitrary but hey thats your opinion. just like its mine to listen to one of the greatest songwriters of our time as soon as i can. omg i heard most of these songs live in march i listened to a leaked album!! srsly whats the difference when you strip away all the pseudo-morals? and could someone please explain to me how this is not exceptional promotion?
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|