View Single Post
Old 06.22.2007, 04:59 AM   #91
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, fugazi are hilarious.

especially guy. the way he sings is fucking phenomenally hilarious... "i-i'yam pissin' on yer moDEMSahhhh." over a fucking reggae noise guitar part. or that weird guitar riff "bun nunnle bundle bunn bunn bunn bunda bunnel" as he goes "i-u-u-u-i real-ized i yate the swound of geetarz!" and don't even get me started on "cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-champweeON!!! you'll get YERZ!" as this ridiculously heroic high pitched guitar part comes in.

as for ian, his whole persona is ridiculous.. "CAN'T YOU FIND A BETTER WAY TO DANCE?" ian asks the slamdancin' kids, and the kids realize the error of their ways.. since Ian had slamdanced ten years earlier as a kid, it therefore was not okay for kids who weren't around back then to repeat his action and slam dance on their own. His lyrics are even more hilarious: "THIS IS A SONG WITH NO WORDS!" see? ian's a liar! cuz he was sayin' words!! as for "this is not a fuck you song", it is definitely DEFINITELY a fuck you song. I can tell!

they're fucking hilarious! comedians! they smoke too much weed!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|