View Single Post
Old 05.06.2006, 07:57 PM   #36
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Mexico City in September is sounding more and more interesting!! AHA

they usually gather at the tianguis del chopo i told you about. once, my buddy wanted to get dreadlocks, so we went to the rasta booth, those guys were giving us a shitty attitude; at some point, they put a dub tape and i dug the song right away, i asked what were they playing and they threw me the tape box across their table and said "THIS" with so much arrogance and shit. i bought it, and they still gave me shit, but the music was so good, i wanted the tape badly.

they called everybody either "rasta" or "marley", and everytime one of their kind walked by, they would greet each other like this:

dude 1: "wassup, marley?"
dude 2: "wassup rasta?"
*slap knuckles*
*walk away*

after that day, me and my buddy would walk over to the rasta booth and start yelling "wassup marley!!!" "wassup rasta!!!", mocking them. everytime we saw a rasta we would salute each other like that. fun times
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|