View Single Post
Old 06.11.2007, 06:42 PM   #10
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumb's Crunchy Delights
And we all know which creed you belong to. As they say in your country: patty boy.

they say patty boy in my country, interesting nver heard the phrase in my life. what is a patty boy, is it a gay person? if i am gay who gives a fuck except for maybe you, obviously you have some homoerotic issues to deal with, perhaps with your father, perhaps you need a big man in camo to protect you from all the scary people of the world and hold you tight at night. or perhaps you are far to scared to come out of the closet and the easiest way to deal with your sexuality is to hate everyone like you for fear of being found out.... or perhaps you are just a jock with masculinity issues
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|