View Single Post
Old 05.31.2007, 10:35 AM   #1642
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
Whitehouse - Great White Death (one of their greatest albums probably)
Religious Knives - Remains (quite beautiful)
Original Silence - First Original Silence (very disappointing)
Borbotemagus - Experience the Magic of (haven't spun it yet but should be typically excellent)
Thurston Moore + Tom Surgal - Klangfarbenmelodie and the Colorist Strikes Primitiv (listening to it now, seems very decent)
Dead C - Eusa Kills LP (haven't had a chance to give this a proper listen but first impressions are quite favourable)
Dead C - Future Artists (a wee bit underwhelemd after first listen, seems like the sort of album that will grow on me as I am already feeling compelled to spin it again in the near future)

I've got to get me that Religious Knives. It's been getting plenty of good words written about it.

Also, The Dead C one is really ace I think. Aside from Macoute which is a bit ponderous it is an ace record. Second to last track is epic and the short punky one is ace as well. I'd be surprised if it's not in my top 10 come the end of the year.

I bought:

Motor Ghost - Night Stations (tour cdr)
Motor Ghost - A Gold Chain Round Her Breast (LP+3"cdr)
Ben Reynolds - Basic Conciousness tape
Sunburned - The Pegadrift tape
Suishou No Fune - I Threw A Stone Into The Endless Depths tape

I might have mentioned the last two before because I ordered them from Fusetron a few weeks ago and just got them the other day.

Anyway, the Motor Ghost stuff is ace and Suishou tape is excellent x 10.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|