View Single Post
Old 05.09.2007, 04:22 AM   #29
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I have 2 fully working walkmen, a sony and an aiwa. The one and only original tape I ever bought is "My So Called Life" soundtrack. Chris Lawrence, if you're reading this, update the mustang page on this item.

NOTES
Soundtrack for the short-lived but very popular television show "My So-Called Life". 100% b-side "Genetic" popped up in a party scene on one episode of the show, and appears here on the soundtrack.
RELEASE INFO
CD RELEASE DATEORIGINLABELCATALOG #01/24/95USAtlantic82721NOTES: soundtrack CD. any cassette/LP?
I've been exposed to cds really early in my life, my dad went on a work trip to the usa and brought home one of the very first discman sony. This prevented me from growing attached to cassettes. Poor me.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|