View Single Post
Old 04.30.2007, 07:07 PM   #473
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
funny, i spotted her @ arthrfest i think while waiting for cat power & i almost larffed outloud @ the flower arrangement in her hair. however, i find her rather hot, these days. perhaps i'm being branwashed by hipster groupthink.

She's beautiful. No brainwashing necessary to see that. I just don't want to hear her sing. She is a fine harpist. I respect her right to exist; it's all a taste issue. I definitely find CocoRosie more offensive on several levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'd guess you don't like the lavender diamonds either? they played oh so prettily. and her voice can be very high pitched.

I don't go for them either really, but it's more because I find them kind of middle-of-the-road. Not too fond of their lyrics either, and they mix them too high in the music not to notice.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|