View Single Post
Old 04.29.2007, 06:21 PM   #6
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
Once again, does it matter? Who cares what's at the top? Who cares what they are doing? Just listen to what you want and stop worrying about these big corporations. I gave this advice to my brother about a girl and I think the same applies here: Even if they don't have the control over you they want to have, the fact that you let them make you angry shows that they have some control over your emotions. Don't even let them have that. Stand up strong with your ipod filled to the brim with true independant music, look them in the eye, and, in the words of Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth, say "You have no power over me!" Then go home, and don't give it a second thought. Sheesh.

Yeah but, they have power over everyone else, though. I wouldn't be so mad if I didn't get a whole bunch of dumb people telling me that Nickelback are better than the Beatles. People just don't have access to good music is all I'm saying. They don't have the free will to listen to whatever they want. Hell, I didn't get to listen to anything I wanted until I got the internet. It's really hard to get access to good music in a small town, believe me.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|